Intern Venture Development / Business Development (m/f/d)
You want to work together with the founders of a promising digital health startup? You can work strategically as well as hands-on? You want to work in the critical go-to-market phase and can support the founders at the same time? Then apply to join us!
You will work directly with the founding team and get a comprehensive insight into what it means to build a company:
- Supporting the founding team in the go-to-market process
- Assistance in the further development of the business model
- Market & competition analysis
- Development of a structured sales approach
- Support in financing rounds / funding programs
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics, entrepreneurship, management or similar
- Practical experience at a consulting firm or startup is a strong plus
- Very good analytical skills
- Hands-on mentality. It's all about putting horsepower on the road
- Good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A very steep learning curve
- Collaboration on exciting strategic topics directly with the founders
- Possibility of being taken on as a working student after the internship
- An office in the heart of Munich at the Engl Garten etc